Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Adventures in Teaching

I have decided to begin a blog about my teaching experience. It's about time, I say. Each day in my classroom tiny miracles happen. It is time to share those small changes in thoughts, beliefs, and capabilities.

It is time to put these shifts into the world. For those of you who are teachers, you know exactly what I mean. And for those of you who are not teachers, please, I hope you learn something about the inner workings of classrooms, schools, and this one teacher's mind.

It is my hope, in this era of Common Core Standards, testing, and pay for performance, some insights might be gained: both from myself, but also from those with whom I come into contact.

This blog will be my thoughts about education from my own perspective and from the lens of my own classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment